FAW Hongta Makes “Great Leap forward” in exports to Philliphines
In 2023, FAW Hongta's exports to the Philippines saw an increase of 300%, higher than the levels of last year and the year before. Particularly, its independent export business has been expanding dramatically. Recently, more than 60 FAW Hongta Baling light trucks were delivered and sent to the port for exporting to Philippines.
FAW Hongta has secured bulk orders this year with the growing recognition of FAW Hongta among local customers. At poblacion, in Manila Philippines, it held a brand promotion where 14 trucks were delivered on site.
Facing the intensive competition among global brands in overseas markets, FAW Hongta is committed to building customer trust with professional products. It did it best to find about more about the market situation, do research on customer’s demands, collect and sort information about the difference and advantages of similar products. By actively mobilizing resources from all sides and maximizing its core competitiveness, its reputation has been constantly improved in overseas markets.
On March 3, more than 60 FAW Hongta Baling V6 series light trucks were shipped out from FAW Hongta Automobile Manufacturing Base to the border crossings.
The shipment of this batch of Jiefang Baling light trucks marks the end of the delivery of 897 export order in 2022.
In response to the demand in overseas market, FAW Hongta has developed new products. All these have prepared it well for its further expansion in overseas market in 2023.
In the future, FAW Hongta will continue to optimize products, improve service quality and optimize the marketing system. While creating unique strengths to win customers, FAW Hongta will accelerate its global presence to bring the world high quality commercial vehicles and to contribute its own part to Chinese intelligent manufacturing.
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August