FAW IMPORT & EXPORT Produced Its 6000th Vehicle in Philliphines
Recently, the 6,000th CKD vehicle produced by FAW Group Import & Export Co., Ltd. rolled off the assembly line in the Philippines. QSJ plant managers and on-site staff, suppliers in the Philippines, and all FAW Import & Export Company personnel in the Philippines were present to witness the historic moment. FAW Import & Export has been working together with QSJ Motors since 2015 to jointly develop the local market in the Philippines and actively set up an assembly plant there. The offline of the 6000th vehicle will be a new start for FAW Import & Export to explore the local market.
As factory leader Michael Chen said in his speech, the offline of the 6000th vehicle represents an important achievement of cooperation between FAW Group Import & Export Co., Ltd and QSJ Motors. He said that QSJ Motors will strengthen the cooperation with FAW Group Import & Export Co., Ltd. in the future, improve and optimize the production quality and service level constantly, so as to provide better trucks and more comprehensive service solutions for their customers.
In 2023, FAW Group Import & Export Co., Ltd will adhere to the philosophy of customer- centric, focus on products, adjust the production strategy, and optimize the product structure, to actively respond to market changes and diverse needs of customers on the basis of a full understanding of market demand.
- FAW South Africa Plant Achieves Sales of 794 Units in Q1 2023-05-05
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- FAW Hongta Makes “Great Leap forward” in exports to Philliphines 2023-03-16
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.