SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
Earlier this year, Forbes released its "2022 Forbes China Top 50 Sustainable Development Industrial Enterprises" list. SANY was included on the list for its outstanding performanc in green manufacturing, carbon neutrality, sustainable development and ESG construction.
Currently, concepts such as green manufacturing, carbon neutrality, sustainable development, and ESG have become the consensus of most industrial and manufacturing enterprises. Forbes China conducted a comprehensive evaluation based on the specific indicators of five dimensions, i.e.,"management system, technological innovation, comprehensive benefits, resource allocation, and demonstration and promotion". The pioneer models for sustainable development industrial enterprises of the year were ultimately selected.
The selected enterprises in this selection are all industrial enterprises with a history of at least 10 years, annual revenue of over 100 billion yuan, along with a 50% year-on-year increase in R&D investment growth.
Forbes China stated that in addition to having stable and mature management systems, some companies have already demonstrate certain competitive advantages over their global counterparts, and possess state-of-the-art technologies that are among the best in the world. Forbes China specifically pointed out that in this selection, SANY Heavy Industry had an outstanding performance in improving its independent innovation capabilities and breaking through key core technologies.
Taking SANY Heavy Industry's Changsha Plant 18 as an example, in response to the cyclical fluctuations of the heavy industry market, and challenges in producing multiple varieties in small batches and heavy components, SANY Heavy Industry fully utilized flexible automation production, artificial intelligence, and large-scale industrial Internet of Things to establish a digital and flexible heavy equipment manufacturing system. Ultimately, this led to a 123% increase in factory production capacity, a 98% increase in productivity, and a 29% reduction in unit manufacturing costs.
At the same time, with excellent performance in areas such as the circular economy and green production, green product innovation, low-carbon production, green and safe supply chains, employee growth, and charitable donations, SANY Heavy Industry's ESG case was also successfully selected as a Forbes China 2023 ESG inspiring case, providing a useful reference for more companies to explore sustainable development.
- SANY Provides Training Support for Its Mining Customer in Colombia 2023-03-06
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
- SANY Mining Equipment Was Chosen by CSN, a Large Mining Company in Brazil 2022-08-09
- China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification 2022-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September