FAWDE's Overseas Sales Increased by 66% year-on-year in Q1, 2023
OVERSEAS, March 24, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Over years, FAWDE has built up strength and success in overseas markets and is now poised for further growth in 2023. Statistics showed that FAWDE’s exports in March increased by 34% and are expected to reach a record high of 66% in the first quarter.
FAWDE has increased its overseas marketing staff according to changing customer needs and established new presences in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Nigeria, bringing the number of overseas offices to seven and resident offices to 18. Meanwhile, FAWDE organizes training constantly for overseas staff to improve their skills.
Vietnam, 1200km away from Wuxi, is one of the first markets for Chinese brands to enter and the most competitive market. FAWDE plans to introduce 8 new FAWDE products to Vietnams in 2023. As Vietnam has been demanding a strict registration and inspection policy for imported products, FAWDE has done everything to ensure that these new products can be launched on time.
Located at the southern tip of the African continent, South Africa is the most developed country in Africa and the market where FAW has the highest market share in Africa. This was also the first overseas market where the JH6 was launched, and to date, its monthly sales have exceeded 400 units.
Nigeria, a country with a large population and the largest economy in Africa, is a new market for FAWDE to explore this year. Although the service system is still weak, the demand has been growing fast.
The new Euro VI standards came into force in January, 2023 in Colombia. In the face of market change, FAWDE actively communicates with customers about the Euro VI certification for CA4DB and CA6DM2 to get everything ready for the updated emission.
- FAWDE Saw 61% Growth in Engine Exports During Jan.-Aug. 2022-09-22
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022 2022-08-31
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Foton JUL-SEP. Overseas Sales Stands at 17000 Units, UP 80% YOY 2021-10-13
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY 2021-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.