ConMet Earns PACCAR's 10 PPM Award across Six of Its Production Facilities
Vancouver, Washington April 12, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ –– ConMet has earned PACCAR’s 10 PPM Award across six of ConMet’s North American production facilities: Canton, North Carolina; Monroe, North Carolina; Chillicothe, Ohio; Clackamas, Oregon; Denton, TX, and Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico.
PACCAR, a leading global manufacturer of light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks, annually recognizes suppliers who exceed their “10 PPM” quality standard, meaning less than 10 of every one million parts shipped to PACCAR is defective.
“At ConMet, we have the most stringent protocols to ensure optimum quality,” said Ramesh Ramanathan, ConMet’s Chief Operations Officer of North American Operations. “We’re proud of our teams for adhering to such high standards, and we are grateful for PACCAR’s recognition of our achievements.”
“PACCAR’s 10 ppm suppliers achieved and sustained exceptional quality in 2022, reflecting PACCAR’s commitment to provide its customers the highest quality products and transportation solutions in the industry,” said Daryl Simon, PACCAR vice president of quality.
To qualify for the 10 PPM Award, suppliers must also meet demanding criteria for warranty support, and continuous improvement. In 2023, PACCAR has recognized 453 suppliers in 34 countries on 5 continents for achieving this high level of quality performance.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.