JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil
BRAZIL, April 17, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ -- From 12 to 15 April, President Lula of the Federative Republic of Brazil paid a state visit to China. During the visit, both heads of state witnessed the signing of multiple bilateral cooperation documents in such areas as trade and investment, digital economy, scientific and technological innovation, information and communication, poverty reduction, quarantine and space, as well as 20 commercial agreements between Brazilian and Chinese companies and public entities. An agreement between Seara and JAC is one of these 20 agreements for an order of 280 electric trucks, which will be operated by JBS's new business company -- No Carbon.
Seara is a leading Brazilian meat producer with a history of over 65 years and is part of the JBS Group , the world's largest meat producer. JBS, one of JAC's largest customers in overseas markets in terms of electric trucks, has reached a decision on procurement of hundreds of light electric trucks with JAC in 2021.
In response to the goal of achieving carbon neutrality by 2050, the Brazilian government launched the National Green Growth Program (PNCV) in 2021. Brazilian Ministry of Environment, Agriculture, Livestock, Energy and Transport have subsequently released plans and guiding regulations in this regard. In 2022, the Brazilian non-fuel vehicle market had seen rapid growth, and multinational giants were involved in the energy conservation and emissions reduction in Brazil.
JAC's electric light trucks have been recognized by a number of companies for its reliable quality, nationwide after-sales service and professional services and are eligible to enter the procurement catalog. Its penetration in Brazil now stands at 100% and wins the trust of Fortune Global 500 companies like DHL, PepsiCo, Carrefour and Nestle. At present, JAC has exported a total number of over1000 vehicles to Brazil, to boost green mobility in the country.
In the future, JAC will continue to expand its overseas presence and bring the world safer, more environmentally friendly, more energy efficient and smarter new energy commercial vehicles, doing its part for China's intelligent manufacturing.
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months