Auto Shanghai: ZF Presents Cutting-edge Tech for Software-defined, Automated EVs
Shanghai, China. At Auto Shanghai 2023, ZF Group showcases its latest innovations for electric, software-defined, and automated vehicles from April 18 to 27. For the first time in four years, Auto Shanghai 2023 – one of the leading shows of the global automotive industry – will be held with a broad international audience again. ZF is shaping the transformation to the next generation of mobility, making it more sustainable, safe and affordable.
“We have made significant progress on our path towards Next Generation Mobility,” said Dr. Holger Klein, CEO of ZF Group. “China has become a global center of innovation and we have a long-term commitment to the Chinese market. Together with our customers, we will grow and innovate new mobility technologies.”
Earlier this year, system solutions like ZF’s new 800-volt e-drive system or its vehicle motion control software ‘cubiX’ have had their global market launches in premium vehicles from Chinese OEMs. This demonstrates how the company’s investment into the Chinese markets pays off with growing market shares. “ZF’s sales in the Asia-Pacific region, mainly in China, account for about 25 percent of the ZF Group’s global sales and we plan to increase this share to 30 percent by 2030,” said Stephan von Schuckmann, member of the board of management of ZF Group, who has been responsible for the Asia-Pacific region since the beginning of 2023.
Committed to Sustainable Development
As a global technology company, ZF aims to drive the transformation of the mobility industry - providing clean, safe mobility for everyone, anywhere, anytime. To this end, ZF is committed to achieving complete climate neutrality by 2040.
Wind power is an important contribution to green energy production, from which electric mobility also benefits. In China, ZF Wind Power completed the delivery of 70 Shift 7K high-speed gearboxes to a wind farm on the Shandong Peninsula. The wind farm can achieve an annual power generation capacity of 2.1 billion kilowatts, which can meet the annual electricity demand of a small city of 840,000 residents and reduce CO2 emissions by nearly 1.3 million tons per year.
Continued investment in the fast-growing Chinese market
Renee Wang, President of ZF China and member of ZF’s Global Executive Team adds: “In recent years, ZF has invested heavily in new research and development centers and production facilities in China, in order to be close to and grow with Chinese automakers and new players in the mobility market.”
In 2022, ZF launched a series of new production and R&D projects in Ji’nan, Guangzhou, Anting of Shanghai, Hangzhou, Shenyang, Zhangjiagang and Rizhao. In the second quarter of 2023, the ZF Guangzhou Technology Center will be put into operation, while the Guangzhou Electronics Factory will also break ground.
- ZF Wins Major Business: E-Drives and ProAI Supercomputer Apps for CVs at IAA 2022-09-20
- ZF Posts H1 Sales Up 10% to EUR 21.2 Billion 2022-08-04
- ZF Continues Strong Investment in China with a New Plant Opening in Rizhao 2022-07-29
- ZF Celebrates 500,000th TraXon Transmission System Produced in Friedrichshafen 2022-04-20
- ZF Breaks Ground on Its Fourth R&D Centre in China 2022-03-25
- ZF Meets 2021 Sales And Earnings Targets 2022-03-18
- ZF Marks 40th Year in China 2021-11-19
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- ZF Jiaxing Homebase Commits ZF to More R&D Activities in China 2021-06-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.