FOTON Cummins’ 100,000th Exhaust Treatment System Rolls off Assembly Line
On April 24, 2023, FOTON Cummins’ 100,000th exhaust treatment system rolled off the line. On April 30, 2021, FOTON Cummins' first exhaust treatment system rolled off the line. It took just two years to realize the leap from 0 to 100,000 in the field of exhaust treatment system.
Established in 2008, Cummins Emission Treatment System (China) Co., Ltd.has always been committed to leading the industry to upgrade in emissions as a global advanced exhaust treatment system manufacturer.
Beijing Foton Cummins Exhaust Treatment System Co., Ltd. was officially established in April, 2021. It is the second joint venture established by Cummins for Exhaust Treat System in China. The company is committed to maintaining a stable supply chain and providing more competitive products for customers.
To deliver quality products, FOTON Cummins Exhaust Treatment System Co., Ltd has applied advanced exhaust treatment technology and expertise to the production and management process by working together with Cummins Exhaust Treatment System Co., Ltd, Dongfeng Cummins Exhaust Treat System Co., Ltd and Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd.
They jointly developed the exhaust aftertreatment products and engines, then integrated them into one to achieve better system performance. In addition, it features a modular design for ease of maintenance and thus reduce the cost of replacing parts. With electronic control system, it can be both compliant with emissions and reduce consumption of comprehensive fuel and urea.
- Cummins Launches New Brand "Accelera" for Zero-Emissions Future 2023-03-10
- Cummins East Asia R&D Center New Base Began Operation 2022-11-29
- Cummins Participates in the 6th Foshan Hydrogen Expo(CHFE 2022) in China 2022-11-17
- FOTON Cummins Launched Its F4.5TT Two-stage Supercharged Engine 2022-10-11
- Werner Enterprises Signs LoI to Buy 500 Cummins Hydrogen Engines 2022-09-27
- Cummins Debuts Meritor 17Xe ePowertrain at IAA 2022-09-20
- Cummins to Unveil Hydrogen-powered, Zero-carbon Concept Truck at IAA 2022-09-15
- Cummins Finalizes $3.7 Billion Acquisition of Meritor 2022-08-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Run Smoothly in High-altitude Environment 2022-07-20
- Cummins and Hyliion Collaborate to Bring Natural Gas Hypertruck ERX Powertrain 2022-07-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.