FAW South Africa Plant Achieves Sales of 794 Units in Q1
FAW Vehicle Manufacturers South Africa (PTY) Ltd achieved 794 units of terminal sales in the first quarter and gained the highest market share in South Africa in the competition against the world's leading commercial vehicle brands , according to the official figures released by South Africa.
Since this year, FAW South Africa has been planning ahead, innovating its marketing and taking full range of actions in brand promotion, sales, service and finance. Its sales of JH6 premium product has increased by 151 units compared to the same period last year. It constantly holds a leading position in the 3t, 5t and 8t segments and maintains its competitive advantage by offering a broad portfolio of low to mid-end products.
Its sales in the surrounding area has gone up 86.5% year-on-year as the support for products, spare parts and staff being expanded and target marketing reinforced. Both production and sales reached a new record high with the plant capacity increased by 30% in the first quarter through optimizing process and improving efficiency.
Next, FAW South Africa will continue to build its brand image, offer a broad portfolio, expand its network and strengthen its services to step up its expansion abroad.
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- FAW IMPORT & EXPORT Produced Its 6000th Vehicle in Philliphines 2023-03-20
- FAW Hongta Makes “Great Leap forward” in exports to Philliphines 2023-03-16
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months