680HP X6000, Specifically Designed for Efficient Logistics
As the demands for timeliness in the logistics sector continued to grow, high horsepower trucks are becoming increasingly popular in the market. In this context, SHACMAN launched a 680HP flagship model with brand new interior, attracting a great deal of attention.
To satisfy the demands for efficiency in logistics, a high horsepower engine is required. SHACMAN X6000 flagship version is powered by the world's first Weichai WP15H engine with a thermal efficiency of exceeding 52.25%. It can produce a maximum output of 680hp and deliver a maximum torque of up to 3,200 Nm. With the 16-speed FAST AMT transmission, it achieves a transmission efficiency of 99.8%. High transmission efficiency and excellent shift schedule reduce the possibility of “out of gear” and unsuitable gear changes.
It features HANDE H series rear axles, with an axle speed ratio of 2.533. Its efficiency can reach 98.8% in powered cruising mode of operation. It offers a minimum B-10 bearing life of 1.8 million KM. High-horsepower engines combined with direct-shift gearboxes and small-ratio rear axles are perfectly suited to the requirements of customers for trunk transport. Meanwhile, it has two large fuel tanks with a total capacity of 1,000 litres and can run for 3,000 kilometres.
It offers tank heating to ensure that the tank always runs smoothly even in extremely cold conditions. The truck is also equipped with low rolling resistance tyres and aluminium rims as standard, which reduces the curb weight even further. The interior better reflects the new concept of the De Long X6000 Flagship than the changes in the chassis.
Now let's take a look at the interior. Firstly, it has a cab decorated with black and light beige to give you a sense of soft. The one-touch start button boasts a refreshed design with multiple decorations and looks more beautiful. For the shift selector assembly, the original gear lever on the centre console is converted to a column shift mounted on the steering column for ease of operation. The Delong X3000 features a colorful dashboard with a floating display in the design, which provides more information about the vehicle's driving than traditional mechanical dashboard with a small display. The floating multimedia screen mounted on the centre console can offer you better driving experience than the previous embedded screen. Besides, there is a button under the centre console for precise adjustment of the air volume and temperature, and it supports digital display. The overhead storage space has also been redesigned, with a side sliding compartment on both sides and a large storage compartment in the middle for holding luggage and household items. Parking air conditioner and independent heating are available as an option to keep our drivers warm in winter and cool in summer.
The newly built interior of the Delong X6000 is full sense of technology and fashion. With an output of up to 680hp and an efficient chassis, this truck will be highly competitive in the market.
- China’s Most Powerful Tractor Unit Launched 2023-05-11
- SHACMAN Delivers Trucks to Customer in Middle East 2023-03-17
- SHACMAN Trucks Were on Display at Bombay Truck Show in New Zealand 2023-02-07
- SHACMAN Aims to be a Premium Chinese Brand in Mexico 2022-11-30
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia 2022-08-08
- 120 SHACMAN Delong X5000s Delivered to Customer 2022-07-26
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks 2022-06-17
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.