Farizon Launches ‘G’ Heavy-duty Truck Series and Intelligent Architecture
Farizon Auto, the new energy commercial vehicle brand that was established by Geely Holding Group, launched three new energy products as part of its new Farizon G Truck Product Series, ie the Farizon G pure electric heavy truck, Farizon G methanol hybrid heavy truck and Farizon G reformed methanol fuel cell heavy truck. The new products are based on Farizon’s GXA-T architecture, a new intelligent vehicle architecture for new energy heavy trucks. The new heavy trucks will play a significant role in supporting the logistics of the 19th Hangzhou Asian Games later this year.
The GXA-T is an exclusive architecture for new energy heavy trucks aimed satisfying the full spectrum of heavy truck applications. It has been optimized to provide better solutions for the logistics industry. Vehicles based on the GXA-T architecture will possess a more intelligent computer system, which enables precise energy management, comprehensive route planning, and smart capacity allocation capability.
Based on the GXA-T architecture, the Farizon G Series will be able to utilize a variety of powertrains to suit diverse range of logistics operational requirements. The Farizon G pure electric heavy truck uses Farizon’s i-MPS central drive train, which can significantly lower overall operational cost and expands the range of use cases for electric heavy trucks. The Farizon G methanol hybrid heavy truck, with a range of over 1,500 km, provides worry-free green operations for long-haul logistics. Leveraging its rich experience in methanol vehicles, Farizon has continuously invested in the technologies of methanol reformation for producing hydrogen and fuel cells, in an effort to forge a realistic new path towards reaching global carbon neutrality.
Fan Xianjun, CEO, Farizon New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group, said:“Having already sold 150,000 new energy commercial vehicles, Farizon is working toward our next 150,000 vehicles through continued technology and business model innovation. In the next five years, we will strive to become the first brand with 1,000,000 new energy commercial vehicle sold.”
Hervé Bertrand, Vice President and Design Director, Farizon New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group, said“Commercial vehicle is essential to the sustainable development of the world. When we design a vehicle, we want it to be long-lasting. This is the simplest way of bearing our responsibility to the environment. While our engineers focused on finding the best powertrains and the lightest chassis, we studied the best aerodynamics solution, allowing us to improve vehicle performance and provide the greatest efficiency.”
Farizon further announced that the production version of its next generation new energy semi-truck, Farizon “Homtruck”, is expected to be unveiled in August. In 2021, Farizon released the concept of the “Homtruck”, with production and first deliveries planned for early 2024. According to Farizon’s plan, the Homtruck will be one of the most advanced and cleanest commercial vehicles on the road which focuses on efficiency, driver and pedestrian safety, and boasts major breakthroughs in sustainable powertrains.
- 10000 Units! FARIZON and DST Sign Deal on Promoting 10000 NEVs in 2023 2022-12-22
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry 2022-12-19
- Farizon Receives Order for 5,000 Electric Commercial Vehicles from Gulf Region 2022-12-19
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe 2022-11-10
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months 2022-10-19
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks 2022-08-15
- GEELY Tops New Energy Commercial Vehicle Sales in June 2022-07-20
- Geely’s Methanol Heavy Truck Rolled Off the Line 2022-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.