Location:Chinatrucks > picture > > Dongfeng Exports 200 Tractor Heads to Africa
Dongfeng Exports 200 Tractor Heads to Africa
On March 27, 2023, 200 Dongfeng Diesel-powered tractors set off from the Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle (Xinjiang) plant and are to be exported to Africa. This is Dongfeng's largest exporting order to Africa so far this year and marks a milestone in its exports.
Related China Trucks News
- Dongfeng Presents Four Light Commercial Vehicles at IAA 2022 2022-09-22
- 115 Dongfeng Jincheng Special Vehicles Exported to Latin America 2022-08-11
- Dongfeng Trucks’ Daily Output Hit 805 Units, at an All-time High 2020-05-13
- 45 Units of Mist Cannon Trucks with Dongfeng Chassis Exported to UAE 2020-04-28
- SINOTRUK Held Brand Promotion Event in Kenya 2022-10-24
- SHACMAN L3000 4x2 Medium Duty Dumper Truck 2022-09-30
- First 20 FARIZON Methanol Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to HeShuo Logistics 2022-09-28
- Localized Mercedes Benz Trucks Start Production in China 2022-09-23
- Weichai T-Series High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-25
China Trucks Advisor
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
China Truck Statistics
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September