XCMG’s Z-series cargo trucks include flatbed trucks, box/stake trucks, van vehicles, etc. XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck has been designed and developed on the basis of the principle “standardization, serialization and modularization” and market features.
The series product is reliable, durable, economical and practical and always enjoys a good reputation in the domestic and foreign markets. With its features such as comfortability, high reliability, high economical efficiency and environmental protection, the product is favored by the majority of users.
XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck is used mainly in short-distance logistics transportation, with the transportation distance of 50km in general. The product can be widely used to transport the following goods:
1. Daily industrial products: plastics, chemical fibers, textile products, bags and suitcases, clothes, cigarettes, drinks and beverages, household appliances, hardware and general merchandise, express logistics, etc.
2. Agricultural and sideline product: cold chain products, fresh products, fruits, vegetables, fertilizers, food, etc.
3. Transportation of building materials: reinforcing bars, security doors and windows, tiles, fine sands, putty powder, etc.
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World's Largest 440t XCMG XDE440 Mining Dump Truck Were Delivered in Batches
- 205 XCMG Special Vehicles Were Sent Out to Countries and Regions Worldwide
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks