XCMG’s off-highway heavy-duty dump truck products are widely applicable to engineering construction involving open-pit mining, water conservancy construction, short-distance heavy-load port transportation, reclamation and land formation, etc. The whole truck has been shaped after thousands of high-strength industrial examinations and tests at different construction sites and has incomparable adaptability to complex operating conditions when compared with traditional dump trucks. With excellent overall vehicle performance, the product has passed high performance test at national military test fields and TUV certification and won multiple honors including grade III national mechanical industry science and technology prize, excellent new product patent prize of Jiangsu equipment manufacturing industry, etc. At present, both the domestic sales volume and export volume of the product are among the best in the industry.
|Vehicle type code No.||-||TFW53H|
|Cab||-||Single side offset /width 2500mm|
|Max. total weight||(T)||45|
|Full-load maximum speed||(km/h)||65|
|Intermediate and rear axles||(T)||16t|
|Tyre||-||12.00R20 engineering rib|
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line
- XCMG Launched Four New Products
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business