XCMG Dumper NXG3250D3KCL22
XCMG’s K-series dump truck has been developed for construction works such as mines, water conservancy and hydropower engineering, etc. under severe operating conditions involving mining area earth roads, soft foundation roads, macadam roads, large slope roads, etc. and is a dump truck product characterized by high reliability, strong solidness and strong starting and climbing ability. The durability, reliability and safety of the product reach the domestic first-class level and it is known as “mining engineering expert”.
The product reasonably matches with high-powered engines of first-line brands such as Weichai etc., which have low RPM and large torque and can provide sufficient power, large load capacity and high speed.
Using the finite element analysis method and simulating static loads and dynamic loads under various complex operating conditions, the stress concentration parts of the product have been optimally designed, so that the reliability of the structure of the whole vehicle is higher than that of like products in the industry and it has longer service life than like products.
The tyres of the product use special engineering tyres which have stronger catching performance.
The whole vehicle is designed with large approach angle, large departure angle and anti-collision structure and has strong adaptability to complex land conditions.
The cab has a wide and broad field of vision and thus driving security has been improved greatly.
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line
- XCMG Launched Four New Products
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business