JMC Heavy-duty Truck Weilong
MICHELIN 315/80R22.5 16PR
JX6D Series Engine
With 9.0 litre and 13.0 litre engine options, the new truck is the result of the JMC-Ford joint venture in China, leveraging Ford’s European vehicle and engine technology with JMC’s local manufacturing base and distribution network.
The heavy-duty truck can meet the customers’ demand for intelligence by providing them with vehicle monitor, fuel consumption management, cargo dispatch and driver behavior analysis. It helps users to check the vehicle status, improve transportation efficiency and reduce your fuel costs and other operational costs.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs