JAC Shuailing T6 Pickup
Pickup Bed: 1520×1520×470mm
4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine
Shuailing T6 has a pickup bed with a dimension of 1520×1520×470mm (LWB: 1810×1520×470mm), offering higher load capacity. In general, Shuailing T6 realizes the targets in terms of quantity but also ensure growth in quality, improving transport efficiency greatly. T6 can easily fulfill such heavy duties as those in mining and fishing industries in Chile, sugar manufacturing in Cuba, woods in Chile and building materials in Venezuela.
From the perspective of vehicle power, T6 is equipped with 4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine which are supported by most advanced technology.
The outstanding advantage that T6 presents in power and load capacity allows it to create significant value for customers. Its excellent fuel saving ability also help users to save a huge amount of cost in fuel. Firstly, T6 uses a great number of light-weighted plastic composite materials that are widely used in aerospace industry, to reduce the vehicle’s weight. Secondly, JAC Navistar highly effective and environmental friendly power, Bosch high-pressure common rail system and variable charged technology improve its fuel efficiency, reduce fuel consumption, which give you about 7L/100km. It delivers the best performance among mainstream brands in current pickup market.
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Exhibited in 2021 World Manufacturing Convention
- Philippines: JAC Donated Ambulances and Vans to Help Pandemic Fighting
- JAC N90 Light Trucks Exported to the Israeli Market
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021