JAC Shuailing T6 Pickup
Pickup Bed: 1520×1520×470mm
4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine
Shuailing T6 has a pickup bed with a dimension of 1520×1520×470mm (LWB: 1810×1520×470mm), offering higher load capacity. In general, Shuailing T6 realizes the targets in terms of quantity but also ensure growth in quality, improving transport efficiency greatly. T6 can easily fulfill such heavy duties as those in mining and fishing industries in Chile, sugar manufacturing in Cuba, woods in Chile and building materials in Venezuela.
From the perspective of vehicle power, T6 is equipped with 4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine which are supported by most advanced technology.
The outstanding advantage that T6 presents in power and load capacity allows it to create significant value for customers. Its excellent fuel saving ability also help users to save a huge amount of cost in fuel. Firstly, T6 uses a great number of light-weighted plastic composite materials that are widely used in aerospace industry, to reduce the vehicle’s weight. Secondly, JAC Navistar highly effective and environmental friendly power, Bosch high-pressure common rail system and variable charged technology improve its fuel efficiency, reduce fuel consumption, which give you about 7L/100km. It delivers the best performance among mainstream brands in current pickup market.
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport