SAIC Hongyan GENPAW 4×2 Cargo Truck
With an ergonomic design, GENPAW’s cockpit measures 1,885 mm in width and 1,520 mm in height, providing much more spacious room for drivers.
Thanks to the latest high-pressure common rail system, the vehicle is able to generate an injection pressure of 180-200MPa (its counterparts can generate an injection pressure of less than 160MPa), achieving more exhaustive combustion. Operation data suggest that the vehicle’s fuel consumption can reach as low as 189g/kWh. For every, 100 kilometers, GENPAW uses 5-8% less fuels compared with its counterparts.
Equipped with 435 single driving axle, SAIC 4H/7H engine with AVL technologies, four valves, high-pressure jetting, SCR, turbo charging with inter-cooling, electronically controlled calibration, GENPAW reaches 160-280 horsepower, a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m and a maximum speed of 120 km/h. Its speed ratio ranges from 2.846 to 6.833. In addition, its steel integral forming helps the vehicle further cuts its body weight and improves its reliability and loading capacity.
Also worth mentioning is GENPAW’s dual circuit air braking system and its ABS, which further help the vehicle’s safety standards. Its electronic control unit (ECU) and its intelligent management are two other highlights of the vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation
Hongyan Genlyon 350HP 6X4 National 5 4.5m3 Concrete Mixing Truck+SFH Power
Hongyan GENPAW 280hp 6X2 Dumper+SDEC Power+FAST Gearbox
Hongyan GENPAW 180hp 4X2 Dumper+SAIC Power+FAST Gearbox
Hongyan Genlyon C6 380hp 8X4 8.2m Dumper+Foton Cummins+FAST Gearbox
Hongyan Genlyon C500e 560hp 6X6 AMT Tractor+SAIC Fiat Engine+ZF Transmission