JMC Kairui EV
When traveling at 40 km/h, Kairui EV is able to travel 400 km continuously. Even working on different road conditions, it is able to drive 248 km. Equipped with an electric motor boasting a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m, the truck is able to reach a speed of 50 km/h in just 7.3 seconds. In addition, it can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Currently, customers can choose 73 kwh, 82 kwh and 107 kwh battery packs for their vehicle. Meeting varied needs of its customers, the truck has also successfully cut its weight by over 10% thanks to the adoption of new materials.
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi