JAC Kangling J6 Light Truck
Equipped with Dewei D25 engine with National V Emission Standards, Kangling J6 reaches a maximum torque of 360 N.m and a maximum 143 horsepower. Boasting competitive accelerating and climbing capabilities, the truck is mounted with WLY six-speed transmission gearbox.
Kangling J6 has a cargo tank measuring 4,180 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,200 mm in height. Thus, its tank boasts a total space of 21 cubic meters, improving its loading capacity by 10%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers