Great Wall Wingle 7 EV
Built on the huge success of Wingle 7 diesel powered pickup, the electricity powered 7EV measures 5,400 mm in length, 1,800 mm in width, and 1,760 mm in height. Its wheelbase measures 3,350 mm in length. Its cargo tank measures 1,680 mm in length, 1,460 mm in width and 480 mm in height.
Weighing 2,680 kg, the vehicle is able to load 480 kg. Equipped with 235/65R17 tyres and an electric motor with a maximum power of 150 kW, 7EV is set to push China’s pickup manufacturing industry to a new height.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut