Analysis & Forecast of Heavy Truck Market in Jan.-Dec. 2012 I
Part One: General Analysis of Heavy Trucks' Sales in 1995-2012
As statistics revealed by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), 3,303,792 trucks (heavy trucks, light trucks, medium trucks and micro trucks) were sold in Jan.-Dec. 2012, reaching 6.8% negative year-on-year growth. And the sales of heavy trucks were also in a downturn situation and the total sales volume of heavy trucks return back to the sales in 2009.
Chart One: Sale volumes & growth rate of heavy trucks in 1995-2012
Part Two: General Analysis of Heavy Trucks' Sales in Jan.-Dec. 2012
As statistics revealed by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), in Dec. 2012, 49,813 heavy trucks were sold, reaching 11.25% negative year-on-year growth and 1.64% positive sequential growth.
Chart Two: Sale volumes & growth rate of heavy trucks in Jan.-Dec. 2011 & 2012
In Jan.-Dec. 2012, 591,060 heavy trucks were produced, reaching 28.16% negative year-on-year growth. And 636,001 heavy trucks were sold, which decreased by 244,640 units comparing to the sales of 2011 being 880,641 units, reaching 27.78% negative year-on-year growth.
Part Three: There were 4.34 million Heavy Trucks in China in 2002-2012
Chart Three: There were 4.34 million Heavy Trucks in China in 2002-2012
According to the official data, according to the analogical method, it is estimated that until Dec. 2012, there were 4.34 million heavy trucks in China.
From above chart, it is seen that there were only 2 million heavy trucks in China in 2008. But in 2009, there were 3.15 million heavy trucks in China. However, in 2009, only 0.63 million heavy trucks were sold, as well as about 0.8 million heavy trucks being imported. Including other kinds of heavy trucks, there might be only 2.80 million heavy trucks in China in 2009. But the official data shows that there were 3.15 million heavy trucks in China. Maybe something was wrong when the statistics was collected or others.
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY