Production and Sales of Light trucks and Micro trucks in October
www.chinatrucks.com: Statistics of CAAM indicated that Chinese truck manufacturers produced 239,979 units and sold 233,294 units of trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) in October, 2014, down by 7.28% and 5.77% respectively over last month, and down by 16.19% and 15.33% respectively year on year.
Production and sales of light trucks:
In October, the production and sales volumes of light trucks (incomplete truck included) were 125,950 units and 116,983 units, up by 13.97% and 4.83% respectively compared with last month, down by 16.96% and 24.64% respectively year on year.
And top 5 light truck makers on production were Beiqi Foton, JMC, Jinbei, Dongfeng and JAC, that their production volumes in sequence were 23,094 units, 19,920 units, 12,468 units, 11,653 units and 10,071 units, and they totally produced 77,206 units, taking 61.30% shares of the whole 125,950 units.
Top 5 light truck manufacturers on sales were Beiqi Foton, JMC, Jinbei, Dongfeng and JAC, that their sales volumes in sequence were 20,765 units, 17,945 units, 12,212 units, 11,262 units and 9,523 units, and all together they sold 71,707 units, taking 61.30% shares of the total 116,983 units sales volumes.
Production and sales of micro truck:
In October, the production and sales volumes of micro trucks (incomplete truck included) were 44,371 units and 44,871 units, up by 3.65% and down by 0.05% respectively compared with last month, down by 3.22% and up by 1.28% respectively year on year.
And top 5 micro truck makers on production were SAIC GM Wuling, Chongqing Changan, Dongfeng, Beiqi Foton and Chery, that their production volumes in sequence were 22,200 units, 7,206 units, 5,500 units, 4,584 units and 1,508 units, and they totally produced 40,998 units, taking 92.40% shares of whole 44,371 units.
Top 5 micro truck manufacturers on sales were SAIC GM Wuling, Chongqing Changan, Dongfeng, Beiqi Foton and Chery, that their sales volumes in sequence were 24,598 units, 6,096 units, 5,357 units, 4,406 units and 1,489 units, and all together they sold 41,946 units, taking 93.48% shares of the total 44,871 units sales volumes.
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Light Truck Sales for Logistics Services Continues to Grow Robustly 2019-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April