Production and Sales of Light trucks and Micro trucks in January
www.chinatrucks.com: Statistics of CAAM indicated that Chinese truck manufacturers produced 267,593 units and sold 232,943 units of trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) in January, 2015, down by 4.32% and 16.54% respectively over last month, and down by 10.97% and 12.06% respectively year on year.
Production and sales of light trucks:
In January, the production and sales volumes of light trucks (incomplete truck included) were 152,650 units and 133,086 units, up by 2.74% and down by 12.92% respectively compared with last month, down by 9.99% and 11.97% respectively year on year.
And top 5 light truck makers on production were Beiqi Foton, JAC, JMC, Dongfeng and the Great wall, that their production volumes in sequence were 29,516 units, 19,478 units, 19,363 units, 13,633 units and 10,731 units, and they totally produced 92,721 units, taking 60.74% shares of the whole 152,650 units.
Top 5 light truck manufacturers on sales were Beiqi Foton, JMC, JAC, the Great wall and Dongfeng, that their sales volumes in sequence were 23,692 units, 17,996 units, 15,623 units, 10,577 units and 9,899 units, and all together they sold 77,767 units, taking 58.43% shares of the total 133,086 units sales volumes.
Production and sales of micro truck:
In January, the production and sales volumes of micro trucks (incomplete truck included) were 48,191 units and 46,717 units, down by 14.07% and 7.79% respectively compared with last month, up by 3.97% and 6.33% respectively year on year.
And top 5 micro truck makers on production were SAIC GM Wuling, Beiqi Foton, Chongqing Changan, Dongfeng and Chery, that their production volumes in sequence were 16,820 units, 10,922 units, 10,070 units, 3,627 units and 1,909 units, and they totally produced 43,348 units, taking 89.95% shares of whole 48,191 units.
Top 5 micro truck manufacturers on sales were SAIC GM Wuling, Chongqing Changan, Beiqi Foton, Dongfeng and Chery, that their sales volumes in sequence were 18,294 units, 8,881 units, 8,245 units, 3,279 units and 2,176 units, and they totally produced 40,875 units, taking 87.49% shares of whole 46,717 units.
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Light Truck Sales for Logistics Services Continues to Grow Robustly 2019-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April