Production and Sales of Light trucks and Micro trucks in January
www.chinatrucks.com: Statistics of CAAM indicated that Chinese truck manufacturers produced 267,593 units and sold 232,943 units of trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) in January, 2015, down by 4.32% and 16.54% respectively over last month, and down by 10.97% and 12.06% respectively year on year.
Production and sales of light trucks:
In January, the production and sales volumes of light trucks (incomplete truck included) were 152,650 units and 133,086 units, up by 2.74% and down by 12.92% respectively compared with last month, down by 9.99% and 11.97% respectively year on year.
And top 5 light truck makers on production were Beiqi Foton, JAC, JMC, Dongfeng and the Great wall, that their production volumes in sequence were 29,516 units, 19,478 units, 19,363 units, 13,633 units and 10,731 units, and they totally produced 92,721 units, taking 60.74% shares of the whole 152,650 units.
Top 5 light truck manufacturers on sales were Beiqi Foton, JMC, JAC, the Great wall and Dongfeng, that their sales volumes in sequence were 23,692 units, 17,996 units, 15,623 units, 10,577 units and 9,899 units, and all together they sold 77,767 units, taking 58.43% shares of the total 133,086 units sales volumes.
Production and sales of micro truck:
In January, the production and sales volumes of micro trucks (incomplete truck included) were 48,191 units and 46,717 units, down by 14.07% and 7.79% respectively compared with last month, up by 3.97% and 6.33% respectively year on year.
And top 5 micro truck makers on production were SAIC GM Wuling, Beiqi Foton, Chongqing Changan, Dongfeng and Chery, that their production volumes in sequence were 16,820 units, 10,922 units, 10,070 units, 3,627 units and 1,909 units, and they totally produced 43,348 units, taking 89.95% shares of whole 48,191 units.
Top 5 micro truck manufacturers on sales were SAIC GM Wuling, Chongqing Changan, Beiqi Foton, Dongfeng and Chery, that their sales volumes in sequence were 18,294 units, 8,881 units, 8,245 units, 3,279 units and 2,176 units, and they totally produced 40,875 units, taking 87.49% shares of whole 46,717 units.
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- JMC Kairui EV Helps a Chilean Company to Win “Distinguished Partner Award” 2022-12-13
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete 2022-10-18
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July 2022-09-06
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.