Production and Sales of Light trucks and Micro trucks in February
www.chinatrucks.com: Statistics of CAAM indicated that Chinese truck manufacturers produced 267,593 units and sold 232,943 units of trucks (incomplete truck and semi-tractor and trailer included) in February, 2015, down by 4.32% and 16.54% respectively over last month, and down by 10.97% and 12.06% respectively year on year.
Production and sales of light trucks:
In February, the production and sales volumes of light trucks (incomplete truck included) were 152,650 units and 133,086 units, up by 2.74% and down by 12.92% respectively compared with last month, down by 9.99% and 11.97% respectively year on year.
And top 5 light truck makers on production were Beiqi Foton, JAC, JMC, Dongfeng and the Great wall, that their production volumes in sequence were 29,516 units, 19,478 units, 19,363 units, 13,633 units and 10,731 units, and they totally produced 92,721 units, taking 60.74% shares of the whole 152,650 units.
Top 5 light truck manufacturers on sales were Beiqi Foton, JMC, JAC, the Great wall and Dongfeng, that their sales volumes in sequence were 23,692 units, 17,996 units, 15,623 units, 10,577 units and 9,899 units, and all together they sold 77,767 units, taking 58.43% shares of the total 133,086 units sales volumes.
Production and sales of micro truck:
In February, the production and sales volumes of micro trucks (incomplete truck included) were 48,191 units and 46,717 units, down by 14.07% and 7.79% respectively compared with last month, up by 3.97% and 6.33% respectively year on year.
And top 5 micro truck makers on production were SAIC GM Wuling, Beiqi Foton, Chongqing Changan, Dongfeng and Chery, that their production volumes in sequence were 16,820 units, 10,922 units, 10,070 units, 3,627 units and 1,909 units, and they totally produced 43,348 units, taking 89.95% shares of whole 48,191 units.
Top 5 micro truck manufacturers on sales were SAIC GM Wuling, Chongqing Changan, Beiqi Foton, Dongfeng and Chery, that their sales volumes in sequence were 18,294 units, 8,881 units, 8,245 units, 3,279 units and 2,176 units, and they totally produced 40,875 units, taking 87.49% shares of whole 46,717 units.
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September 2021-10-18
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units 2021-08-20
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021