CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months
www.chinatrucks.com: The heavy duty market increases by 20% in the three quarters. How about CNG heavy truck market?
2016 Jan.-Sept. CNG Trucks Production Volume Ovierview
Compared to the last year, the market is slowly warming. According to MIIT statistics, domestic CNG heavy truck market totally rolled off 1452 units, up by 56.1% year on year. This is the third month that the market keeps rising. From Jan. to Sept., the CNG truck market totally rolled off 9353 units, down by 9.7% year on year. The segment market is still going down, but we can see that the whole year is expected to achieve a positive growth.
2014-2016 CNG Trucks Chart
In enterprises terms, Dongfeng keep No.1 in the CNG truck production ranking with the output of 2364 trucks, up by 52.9% year on year, taking 25.3% of the market share. FAW followed by Dongfeng with a production of 1324 trucks, down by 7% year on year. SHACMAN ranked No.3 with a production of 1302 trucks, down by 47.7% year on year. And SINOTRUK ranked No.4 with production of 1098 units, up by 15.8% year on year.
Market Share Overview of CNG Trucks from Jan.-Sept. , 2016
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year 2020-10-22
- XCMG Continues to Claim Industry’s TOP 1 of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2017-07-20
- C&C CNG Dumpers Highlight Russia 2015-07-22
- SINOTRUK first CNG light truck completed with national V 2014-12-24
- FOTON AUMAN Secured 75 CNG Trucks in Jakarta 2014-11-24
- 100 Sinotruk CNG Tractors Delivered to Customers in Karamay 2014-09-30
- SHACMAN: Sale of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Surpasses 10,000 Units 2013-12-19
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Shaanxi Auto: LNG Truck Rises against Sleepy Market 2012-11-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021