China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
In June this year, China sold 399,500 units commercial vehicles, up by 18% year on year. From January to June this year, China’s sales volume of commercial vehicles went up by 11% year on year, reaching 2.2911 million units.
Among the top ten players in China’s commercial vehicle market, only JAC and Foton experienced some downward movements in their sales. SGMW’s sales volume witnessed the fastest growing momentum (29%). The company sold 179,800 units mini-trucks, ranking the fourth place in the commercial vehicle market.
Both FAW and Chongqing Changan saw their sales volume up by over 20% in the first half of this year.
Foton’s sales volume of commercial vehicles dropped by 5% year on year. Although it experienced the sharpest slowdown among all ten top players, it managed to slow down the declining trend (the monthly growth rate in April and May this year stood at -12% and -8% respectively). In the first two months of this year, Foton’s sales volume ranked the fourth place in China. From March to June, it moved up to the second place. Still, its sales was 30,000 units less than that of Dongfeng, which ranked the first place in China in the first half of this year.
It is also revealed that the sales volume of the top ten players in the commercial vehicle market in China accounted for 73.66% of the sales of the whole market. The sales volume of the top five players in the commercial vehicle market in China took up 47.57% of the sales of the whole market.
Dongfeng, the leading player in China’s commercial vehicle market in the first half of 2018, took up 12.24% of the whole market. Its market share is 1.3% higher than that of Foton. It is also revealed Dongfeng and Foton are the only two players in China’s commercial vehicle markets whose market share exceeded 10% in the first half of this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021