FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
It is reports that FAW Jiefang’s medium and heavy-duty trucks in China saw an 11.8 percent increase month on month to 18,400 units in september, 2018, while the sales in the first nine months rose to 218,000 units, comprising 76 percent of the annual target.
In the medium and heavy-duty truck segment such as dumping, hazadous and transportation of goods, FAW Jiefang continues to lead monthly sales by releasing an upgraded product.
Specifically, in the heavy-duty truck "main battlefield" - the tractor market, Jiefang has always taken a leading role. In 2018, FAW Jiefang started to give 14 technical upgrades to J6P pilot edition tractor to futher consolidate its leadship position. moreover, FAW Jiefang will seize more share in the tractor market after the seventh generation of truck J7 tractor hit the market in october this year.
Jiefang has carried out 45 technical upgrades on 2018 edition of J6L to enhance its competitiveness in delivery trucks. To compensate its weakness in dump trucks, J6P intelligent muck dump truck specially provide the government with a complete solution for the dumping supervision. In the special vehicle market, Jiefang J6L special vehicle has been given updates in terms of power and weight; while improving reliability, it has greatly reduced the cost of operation, and witnessed a rapid sales increase in regions like Henan and Shandong. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY