CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
On October 9, Hualing Xingma Automotive (Group) Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as CAMC) released a business report. According to the report, the company sold 1,242 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks (including non-whole vehicles) in September, down by 18.24%. In the same month, the company’s sales volume of special vehicles reached 988 units, up by 10.39% year on year.
From January to September, CAMC’s sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks (including non-whole vehicles) totaled 13,755 units, up by 6.93% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of special vehicles stood at 9,503 units, up by 28.80% year on year.
In October, CAMC revealed four new heavy-duty trucks (13-liter 500-horsepower Hanma H7 truck, 13-liter Hanma H9 low-floor access truck, Hanma H9 low-floor access CNG truck, and Hanma DPF mixer), which are tailored to meet customers’ special requirements.
Achieving higher intelligence level and providing more comforts for drivers, Hanma H7 truck has a lower body weight and helps its operators achieve higher profitability. Targeted at the high-end market, the heavy-duty truck has been gaining rising popularity among customers. Equipped with a 13-liter Hanma engine, the new truck is set to make big splashes in the truck market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY