FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
FAW Jiefang’s sales continue to increase in October, brightening its prospect of attaining annual sales goals. In October, FAW Jiefang sold 19,500 medium-and heavy-duty trucks, however the cumulative sales during the first 10 months was 237,500, which was 90% of its annual target (264,000 units) announced at the beginning of this year.
Against the backdrop of slowing domestic demand for medium-and heavy-duty trucks, the sales of FAW Jiefang in October totaled nearly 19,500, holding 22% of the total market share (91,200 units).
While between January and October, FAW Jiefang sold 237,500 units, up slightly from the same period a year earlier. It continues to lead the China medium-and heavy-duty market with a record high market share of 21% during the same period.
FAW Jiefang is not doing well in tractor market this year, but it continues its strong momentum with the support from other segment like dump truck and hazardous article transport vehicle and freight delivery trucks.
Apart from the contribution from different segments, its achievement can’t be done without its innovative, reliable and customer-focused product. Mention product, we have to say FAW Jiefang’s new seventh generation truck J7, which was officially unveiled on 27th October. This is a a world-class truck that can perform on a par with its counterparts in appearance, design, configuration and manufacturing.
Equipped with a 550-horsepower 13L CA6DM3-50E5 engine and a 1,000-liter oil tank, J7 truck is able to achieve a maximum torque of 2,600 N.m. Its vehicle control unit (VCU), which was independently developed by FAW Jiefang, helps the vehicle achieve much higher level of intelligence and fully meet the logistic requirements in the 21st century. In addition, the driver’s cockpit offers a more comfortable working environment for drivers thanks to its better NVH performance, larger interior space and a host of amenities for drivers.
In freight trucks, Jiefang has launched 2018 edition of J6L with 45 technical upgrades to enhance its competitiveness. In its revelant weak dump trucks, it makes dumping easier by adding a complete solution for the dumping supervision to J6P intelligent muck dump truck. With regard to special vehicle market, Jiefang J6L special vehicle has been given updates in terms of power and weight; while improving reliability, it has greatly reduced the cost of operation, and has saw a rapid sales increase in regions like Henan and Shandong province. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY