Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
In October, sales of trucks totaled 295,200, which was up 1.02pc from last month and down 0.54pc from last year. In the first ten months of this year, total truck sales were 3,195,800, up by 7.04pc compared to the same period of 2017. The following comes the top ten rankings for heavy and medium trucks in October, 2018.
In October, China’s total heavy-duty truck sales and production were 72,500 units and 80,100 units respectively, up by 0.49pc and 2.99pc from a month earlier and down by 24.09pc and 13.25pc from the same period last year. China sold 12,300 and produced 12,100 medium-duty trucks in October, down 45.24pc and 43.31pc respectively year-on-year and 1.08pc and 4.71pc month-on-month. While the production of light trucks rose by 2.24pc year on year to 150,500 units, with its sales moved down by 4.91pc year on year to 148,500 units, which was up 2.71pc and down 0.03pc respectively on a month-on-month basis. Production of mini trucks in october reached 53,800 units, up by 6.22pc on the previous year and by 4.29pc from September, while its sales were 54,700 units, moved up by 2.46pc from a year earlier and by 30.81pc on the previous year.The following comes the top ten rankings for light trucks and mini trucks in October, 2018.
January-October truck production rose by 4.47pc year on year to 3,093,100 unit, while its sales increased by 7.04pc year on year to 3,195,800 units. Specificly, China sold 923,700 and 976,000 heavy-duty trucks during January-October, down by 3.47pc and up by 1.31pc respectively from the same period last year. Medium-duty truck production and sales during January to October went down by 19.67pc and by 17.09pc respectively to 146,100 and 150,400 units. Light-duty truck production and sales during January to October rose by 10.23pc and by 12.49pc respectively to 1,512,100 and 1,533,600 units. Production of mini trucks grew by 13.58pc to 511,100 units, with sales rising by 12.26pc to 535,800 units .
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units 2021-08-20
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June 2021-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY