SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
At SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck 2019 Business Annual Meeting held in Xi’an on November 26, Liu Xiangtao, General Manager in charge of the company’s sales, announced that SHACMAN aims to increase its domestic sales t0 155,000 units in 2019. More specifically, the company is set to increase the sales of its trucks to 78,400 units, self-dumping trucks to 44,600 units, special vehicles to 17,000 units, cargo trucks to 15,000 units, natural gas powerd trucks to 18,500 units.
According to Liu, SHACMAN’s sales in 2018 is expected to reach 140,000 units with its market share standing at 15.5%, ranking the third place in the industry.
So far, SHACMAN’s trucks with National VI Emission Standards have already passed stringent tests in areas with high altitudes or extremely high or low temperatures. Having passed 15-million-kilometer endurance test, over 50 truck models with high environmental friendliness have made their way to Beijing, Shanghai and other major cities in China. With a displacement ranging from 4 liters to 15 liters and a horsepower from 220 to 660, SHACMAN currently boasts a wide spectrum of truck products for various segment markets.
In the early half of 2019, SHACMAN will roll out dozens of new truck products with National VI Emission Standards. While solidifying its position in the fossil fueled truck market, the truck maker has revealed M6000 cargo trucks and H6000 trucks for the high-end heavy-duty truck market.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY