China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
Statistics show that China sold 80,000 units heavy-duty trucks in December, 2018, up by 21% year on year and down by 10% when compared with the sales volume in November in 2018.
In December, the top five players in the heavy-duty truck market all witnessed some upward movements. Dongfeng surpassed FAW and ranked the first place with a monthly sales volume of 21,000 units; CNHTC, Shaanqi Group and FAW, with their monthly sales volume reaching 14,000 units, 13,000 units, and 10,200 units respectively, ranked the second, third and fourth place in the market. BAIC Foton came the fifth position with a monthly sales of 8,000 units. Among the five players, FAW Jiefang and Dongfeng recorded the fastest monthly growing momentum with their growth rate reaching 134% and 32% respectively.
Following the top five players, SAIC Hongyan sold 3,800 units trucks, up by 85% year on year; XCMG sold 1,600 units trucks, up by 79% year on year.
From January to December in 2018, SAIC Hongyan recorded a total sales of 58,000 units, up by 45% year on year. Also worth mentioning is that the company’s self-dumping trucks registered the highest monthly sales volume and annual sales volume, becoming the major contributor to the company’s business for the whole year. In addition, SAIC Hongyan move upward in the truck market.
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY