China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
In January, China sold 313,000 units trucks, down by 1.7% year on year.
In the same month, the sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in China stood at 99,000 units, down by 9.9% year on year. With a monthly sales volume of 33,000 units, FAW Group ranked the first place. With a 2.3% decline in its sales, the company saw its market share up by 2.7 percentage points. CNHTC, Dongfeng and Shanqi Group ranked the second, the third and the fourth place. The three company all witnessed some downward movements in their sales. Hualing, in sharp contrast, saw its sales jump by 50.7% year on year.
In January, China sold 11,000 units medium-sized trucks, down by 27.8% year on year. With a monthly sales volume of 2,605 units, Foton saw both its sales and market shares rise sharply. Qingling, Dongfeng, Dayun Automobile, CNHTC and JAC all achieved a sales volume of over 1,000 units. In addition, the monthly sales of both Dongfeng and Feidie Automobile dropped by over 50%.
In January, China’s sales volume of light trucks registered at 152,000 units, up by 3.1% year on year. JAC and Foton ranked the first and second place respectively with their sales both approaching 25,000 units. Dongfeng, Chang’an and CNHTC all had their monthly surpass 10,000 units. FAW saw its sales jump by 54.5% year on year while JMC witnessed a sharp decrease in its monthly sales.
In January, China sales volume of mini-trucks reached 51,000 units, up by 11.9% year on year. SAIC-GM-Wuling saw its sales volume of mini-truck jump by 20.9% year on year, reaching 31,000 units. Chery Automobile and BAIC Yinxiang Automotive both saw a 1,000%-year-on-year growth. Chery also witnessed a 13.6-percentage-point increase in its market share. Dongfeng, Chang’an, Jingbei and Foton all witnessed sharp downward movements.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021