China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
In January, China sold 313,000 units trucks, down by 1.7% year on year.
In the same month, the sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in China stood at 99,000 units, down by 9.9% year on year. With a monthly sales volume of 33,000 units, FAW Group ranked the first place. With a 2.3% decline in its sales, the company saw its market share up by 2.7 percentage points. CNHTC, Dongfeng and Shanqi Group ranked the second, the third and the fourth place. The three company all witnessed some downward movements in their sales. Hualing, in sharp contrast, saw its sales jump by 50.7% year on year.
In January, China sold 11,000 units medium-sized trucks, down by 27.8% year on year. With a monthly sales volume of 2,605 units, Foton saw both its sales and market shares rise sharply. Qingling, Dongfeng, Dayun Automobile, CNHTC and JAC all achieved a sales volume of over 1,000 units. In addition, the monthly sales of both Dongfeng and Feidie Automobile dropped by over 50%.
In January, China’s sales volume of light trucks registered at 152,000 units, up by 3.1% year on year. JAC and Foton ranked the first and second place respectively with their sales both approaching 25,000 units. Dongfeng, Chang’an and CNHTC all had their monthly surpass 10,000 units. FAW saw its sales jump by 54.5% year on year while JMC witnessed a sharp decrease in its monthly sales.
In January, China sales volume of mini-trucks reached 51,000 units, up by 11.9% year on year. SAIC-GM-Wuling saw its sales volume of mini-truck jump by 20.9% year on year, reaching 31,000 units. Chery Automobile and BAIC Yinxiang Automotive both saw a 1,000%-year-on-year growth. Chery also witnessed a 13.6-percentage-point increase in its market share. Dongfeng, Chang’an, Jingbei and Foton all witnessed sharp downward movements.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY