Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
China's heavy truck manufacturers reported record high sales last month, adding to signals of growing vitality in the broader economy.
Some 144,000 heavy-duty trucks were sold in March in China, up 85 percent month on month, according to cvworld.cn, an auto industry information service provider.
Analysis from cvworld.cn attributed the surge to the launch of infrastructure projects and booming sales of natural gas-fueled trucks.
FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd., a truck subsidiary of FAW Group headquartered in Changchun, continued to take the lead in sales by selling 36,000 units last month.
Heavy truck sales are highly related to the economic climate in China and are usually in line with major economic indicators, such as the purchasing managers' index (PMI).
The PMI for China's manufacturing sector came in at 50.5 in March, up from 49.2 in February, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Sunday.
NBS senior statistician Zhao Qinghe attributed the monthly increase in the manufacturing PMI to accelerated production activities and improved domestic demand.
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021