Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
China's heavy truck manufacturers reported record high sales last month, adding to signals of growing vitality in the broader economy.
Some 144,000 heavy-duty trucks were sold in March in China, up 85 percent month on month, according to cvworld.cn, an auto industry information service provider.
Analysis from cvworld.cn attributed the surge to the launch of infrastructure projects and booming sales of natural gas-fueled trucks.
FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd., a truck subsidiary of FAW Group headquartered in Changchun, continued to take the lead in sales by selling 36,000 units last month.
Heavy truck sales are highly related to the economic climate in China and are usually in line with major economic indicators, such as the purchasing managers' index (PMI).
The PMI for China's manufacturing sector came in at 50.5 in March, up from 49.2 in February, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Sunday.
NBS senior statistician Zhao Qinghe attributed the monthly increase in the manufacturing PMI to accelerated production activities and improved domestic demand.
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY