Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
Recently, Dongfeng released a business report, showing that the company sold 80,019 units vehicles from January to June, up by 14.6% year on year. In June alone, the company’s sales volume reached 12,108 units, up by 3.9% year on year.
From January to June, Dongfeng Light Commercial Vehicle Marketing Co., Ltd. sold 51,823 units light trucks, up by 15.1% year on year; Dongfeng sold 37,394 units Dolorika trucks, up by 26.5% year on year; Dongfeng Yitu sold 5,035 units, up by 38.5% year on year.
Also in the first half of this year, Dongfeng sold 6,086 units new energy vehicles, up over 200% year on year; in June alone, its sales volume of new energy vehicles reached 2,639 units, up by 100.2% year on year.
From January to June, Dongfeng sold 10,008 units engineering vehicles, up by 15.2% year on year.
Thanks to its relentless efforts to reform and innovation, Dongfeng has been maintaining a robust growth in its light truck business for three consecutive years.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021