Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
China’s heavy-duty truck sales is anticipated to reach 73000 units in August 2019, up 3% on a year-over-year basis and decline 4% from the previous month. During the January to August period, sales of China’s heavy-duty trucks went down slightly by 2% to 805,000 units.
In August, sales in the medium and heavy truck segments went up by 10.48% to 12509 units, with medium trucks selling 1290 units (up 13.56%) and heavy trucks selling 11219 (up 18.29%). During January to August, China’s commercial vehicles sales withness a slighly growth of 4.15% to 122400 units.
Dongfeng KL has emerged as one of the most popular products and witness a 13% increase in the market share. While the sales of Dongfeng KR with high-roof and double standard bed has been over 1100 units after it hit the market in early July.
The vehicles meeting National VI emission standard is announced more than 292, involving five platforms” Dongfeng KX, Dongfeng VL, Dongfeng VR, Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR”. Traditional sanitation trucks and special-purpose vehicles account for 50% of all vehicles announced.
During January-July 2019, Dongfeng has received orders from refitting factories to provide 1200 units of national VI emission standard vehicles. In August alone, It received another order of 557 units National VI trucks in Shenzhen and 68 units sanitation vehicles. The market demand for Dongfeng National VI postal mail delivery vehicle and express delivery vehicls will continue to surge in future.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021