China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
The latest statistics show that China sold 12,000 units engineering self-dump trucks, down by 15.5% year on year. From January to August this year, China’s total sales volume of self-dump trucks reached 143,000 units, down by 21.3% year on year.
|Sales for 2019||18,315||14,597||28,475||24,547||19097||14,452||11,574||11,586||142,643|
|Sales for 2018||21,028||14,227||29,221||29,487||28,870||26,403||18,256||13,715||181,207|
SHACMAN sold 26,000 units self-dump trucks in the first eight months this year, ranking the second place in the industry. However, its sales volume plummeted by 30.7% year on year compared with that last year. Its market share dropped slightly to 17.9% compared with that in the same period last year.Hongyan, with a total sales volume of 29,000 units self-dump trucks, ranks the first place in the industry. Compared with that in the same period last year, Hongyan’s sales volume dropped by 12.8% year on year. Also, its market shares reached 20.5%, two percentage points higher than that in the previous year. In August, despite the anemic market conditions, Hongyan sold 3,089 units self-dump trucks, up by 18.5% year on year.
|The First Eight Months for 2019||29,217||25,509||20664||16,549||91,939|
|The First Eight Months for 2018||33,513||36,830||22,628||28,996||121,967|
From January to August this year, Jiefang and CNHTC sold 21,000 units and 17,000 units self-dump trucks, ranking the third and fourth place respectively in China’s self-dump truck market. In the same period, the two companies sales volumes declined by 8.7% and 42.9% respectively and their market shares reached 14.5% and 11.6% respectively.
The top four players in China’s self-dump truck market, Hongyan, SHACMAN, Jiefang, CNHTC had a combined sales volume of 92,000 units in the first eight months this year, accounting for 64.5% of China’s total sales volume. In the same time, the combined market share of the top four players dropped by 2.8 percentage points compared with that in the previous year.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021