China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
On October 14, China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) officially revealed statistics, showing China’s production and sales volume of trucks reached 307,000 units and 302,000 units respectively in September this year, up by 17.4% and 13.5% compared with the figures in the previous month and up by 6.8% and 3.3% compared with the figures in the same period last year.
Sales for Heavy-duty Truck in September:
More specifically, China maintained a fast growing momentum in its sales of heavy-duty trucks from July to September this year. Last month, the nation’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 84,000 units, up by 15.1% compared with the figure in the previous month and up by 7.5% compared with the figure in the same month last year.
Sales for Heavy-duty Truck between January and September:
In September, China sold 10,000 units medium trucks, down by 16.7% month on month and down by 14.7% year on year. In the same month, the country’s sales volume of light trucks registered at 151,000 units, up by 14.4% month on month and up by 1.9% year on year.
Sales for Medium-duty Truck for September:
From January to September, China produced 2.752 million units trucks, down by 1.8% year on year, and sold 2.795 million units trucks, down by 3.5% year on year.
Sales for Medium-duty Truck between January and September:
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA 2020-11-18
- ZF CEO: China Is the Most Promising Market 2020-08-10
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY