China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
On January 13, China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) released a report.
According to the report, China produced 498,000 units commercial vehicles and sold 445,000 units, up by 15.6% and 11.3% month on month, and up by 16.4% and 3.9% year on year.
For the whole year of 2019, China produced 4.36 million units commercial vehicles, up by 1.9% year on year, and sold 4.324 million units, down by 1.1% year on year.
More specifically, China’s production volume of trucks reached 3.888 million units, up by 2.6% year on year, and its sales volume of trucks stood at 3.85 million units, down by 0.9% year on year. In the same year, China sold 1.174 million units heavy-duty trucks, up by 2.3% year on year; it sold 139,000 units medium-trucks, down by 21.5% year on year; it sold 1.883 million units light trucks, down by 0.6% year on year; it sold 653,000 units mini-trucks, down by 1.8% year on year.
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China 2018-10-18
- Cummins Debuts a Class 6 Truck Powered by the PowerDrive System 2018-10-08
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November 2017-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021