113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
According to the latest statistics, in March this year a total of 113,000 heavy-duty trucks were sold in China, with a year-on-year decline of 24 percent because of the virus outbreak.
The sales volume ranking was still led by FAW Jiefang brand with monthly sales of 25,000 units.
In the second place, Dongfeng lost 28 percent from the previous year, selling 22,500 units, overtaking SINOTRUK which declined by 30 percent with sales at 17,000 units.
In fourth place, SHACMAN lost 22 percent from the previous year with 19,000 sales, followed by Foton with 11,000 sales(-5%), Hongyan with 5005 sales (-9%), JAC with 5200 units (+18%), Dayun with 2622 (-16%), CAMC with 2200 (0%) and in tenth place XCMG with 1850 (1%).
Almost all top ten brands are declining in the first quarter due to COVID-19 outbreak. Indeed, FAW Jiefang still kept dominating the ranking in first quarter with over 33.4% of market share, while losing 1 percent from last year. In second place, Dongfeng with market share at 16.4%, ahead of SINOTRUK with 14.6%. In fourth position SHACMAN with market share at 12.3% followed by Foton at 8.6% and Hongyan at 4.1%. In seventh place, JAC with 4.0%, ahead of Dayun, this gained the eighth position, at 2%. CAMC and XCMG gained the ninth and tenth position respectively, which control together the 3.4 percent of the share.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021