Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
According to the latest press release, Foton sold 22,108 medium and heavy-duty trucks in April, up 86.36 percent compared with the same time last year. In the January to April period, Foton’s domestic medium and heavy-duty truck sales reached 54,529 units, up 26.12 percent compared with the same period last year.
In April, Foton’s heavy-duty truck sales stood at 18526 units, up 110.59 percent compared with the same period last year. Foton’s Medium truck saw its sales grow 16.83 percent in April than the previous year to 3582 units. In the first four months of this year, Foton’s heavy-duty truck sales totaled 42203 units, up 32.85 percent year on year and medium truck sales rose 7.48 percent to 12326 units.
Foton’s joint venture with Daimler AG, called Foton Daimler, which sold 13,856 units of AUMAN medium and heavy-duty trucks in April, up 57.42 percent year on year. Between January and April, Foton Auman medium and heavy-duty truck sales rose by 18.15 percent to 37,572 units.
Light truck has always been among the top-selling segment for Foton. In April, Foton light trucks continued to increase with sales of 43341 units of vehicles, up 21.94 percent year-on-year. In the January-April period, Foton’s light trucks posted a slightly decline of 0.76 percent due to COVID-19.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021