Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
In April, 213,000 Chinese light trucks were sold, up 15 percent year on year following a March that saw a significant decline of 22 percent. In the first three months, light truck sales volume has seen a year-on-year decline, falling 7 percent, 76 percent and 22 percent respectively affected by the virus outbreak. In the first four months, light trucks reported a year-on-year volume decline of 19 percent which declined 32 percent in Q1. A total of 548,100 light trucks were sold, the amount decreased by 128,700 units from a year earlier.
It worths noting that all top 7 light truck makers have sales exceeding 10 thousand in April. Specifically, Foton saw its sales exceeding 40 thousand, Dongfeng and JAC more than 20 thousand, Chang’an and JMC more than 1.8 thousand. This month saw a tremendous boost in sales compared to March.
In terms of market share, Foton holds a lead with around 20.28 percent of market share, compared with something like 11.03 percent for Dongfeng, number two in market share.
In April alone, top 10 light truck makers in China have sold nearly 213,000 vehicles, which accounted for 84.32 percent of the total market share. Each of the top 8 truck maker reported a double digit increase. Jinbei saw the highest growth of 123 percent in sales volume.
Amid the epidemic, nearly every major brand saw a year-on-year decline in light truck sales for Q1. In April, light trucks saw an increase of 15 percent to more than 20 thousand, that’s fairly good sales results in the continuous positive global trend in preventing and controlling the epidemic.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021