China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
In May, China sold 175,000 units heavy-duty trucks, down 8.5% against that in April this year, and up by 62% compared with the monthly sales volume in the same period last year.
Also in May, all the top ten players in China’s heavy-duty truck market registered a two-digit growth. Jiefang, with a monthly sales volume of 43,000 units heavy-duty trucks and a growth rate of 45%, ranked the first place in the industry. Dongfeng, with a monthly sales volume of 36,000 units and a more impressive growth rate of 64%, further consolidated its second position in the market. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 73% year on year, reaching 27,000 units. SHACMAN sold 24,000 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 52% year on year. Foton, with a growth rate of 121%, was the biggest winner in China’s heavy-duty truck market in May. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the market in May with its monthly sales volume reaching 10,119 units in May, up by 102% year on year. JAC ranked the seventh place with a monthly sales volume of 6,300 units and a growth rate of 83%. Dayun sold 3,029 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 27% year on year. XCMG moved to the eighth place in the industry with a monthly sales volume of 3,428 units heavy-duty trucks and a year-on-year growth rate of 70%. Hualing sold 2,353 units heavy-duty trucks in May and recorded a year-on-year growth rate of 14%.
From January to May, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 640,000 units, up by 16% year on year. Jiefang, as the top player in the market, registered a sales volume of 190,300 units heavy-duty trucks in the first five month this year, up by 27% year on year. Moreover, the truck-maker increased its market share to 29.7% from 27.2% in the same period last year. Dongfeng sold 116,800 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 11% year on year and its market share stood at 18.2%. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 10% year on year, reaching 95,200 units. Its market share stood at 14.9%. SHACMAN’s sales volume reached 82,300 units in the first five months and its market share stood at 12.9%. Foton saw its total sales volume grow by 49% year on year and reach 57,700 units. Its market share also went up by two percentage points, reaching 9%. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the industry with a growth rate of 14%, a market share of 4.7% and a total sales volume of 30,007 units from January to May. JAC sold 22,700 units Gallop heavy-duty trucks, up by 23% year on year. Its market share reached 3.6%. Dayun ranked the eighth place in the industry with a total sales volume of 12,262 units and a market share of 1.9%. XCMG recorded a sales volume of 10,916 units heavy-duty trucks, a year-on-year growth rate of 31%, and a market share of 1.7% in the first five-months period. Hualing sold 9,958 units heavy-duty trucks and recorded a market share of 1.6% from January to May this year.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021