China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
In May, China sold 175,000 units heavy-duty trucks, down 8.5% against that in April this year, and up by 62% compared with the monthly sales volume in the same period last year.
Also in May, all the top ten players in China’s heavy-duty truck market registered a two-digit growth. Jiefang, with a monthly sales volume of 43,000 units heavy-duty trucks and a growth rate of 45%, ranked the first place in the industry. Dongfeng, with a monthly sales volume of 36,000 units and a more impressive growth rate of 64%, further consolidated its second position in the market. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 73% year on year, reaching 27,000 units. SHACMAN sold 24,000 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 52% year on year. Foton, with a growth rate of 121%, was the biggest winner in China’s heavy-duty truck market in May. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the market in May with its monthly sales volume reaching 10,119 units in May, up by 102% year on year. JAC ranked the seventh place with a monthly sales volume of 6,300 units and a growth rate of 83%. Dayun sold 3,029 units heavy-duty trucks in May, up by 27% year on year. XCMG moved to the eighth place in the industry with a monthly sales volume of 3,428 units heavy-duty trucks and a year-on-year growth rate of 70%. Hualing sold 2,353 units heavy-duty trucks in May and recorded a year-on-year growth rate of 14%.
From January to May, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 640,000 units, up by 16% year on year. Jiefang, as the top player in the market, registered a sales volume of 190,300 units heavy-duty trucks in the first five month this year, up by 27% year on year. Moreover, the truck-maker increased its market share to 29.7% from 27.2% in the same period last year. Dongfeng sold 116,800 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 11% year on year and its market share stood at 18.2%. CNHTC’s sales volume grew by 10% year on year, reaching 95,200 units. Its market share stood at 14.9%. SHACMAN’s sales volume reached 82,300 units in the first five months and its market share stood at 12.9%. Foton saw its total sales volume grow by 49% year on year and reach 57,700 units. Its market share also went up by two percentage points, reaching 9%. SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place in the industry with a growth rate of 14%, a market share of 4.7% and a total sales volume of 30,007 units from January to May. JAC sold 22,700 units Gallop heavy-duty trucks, up by 23% year on year. Its market share reached 3.6%. Dayun ranked the eighth place in the industry with a total sales volume of 12,262 units and a market share of 1.9%. XCMG recorded a sales volume of 10,916 units heavy-duty trucks, a year-on-year growth rate of 31%, and a market share of 1.7% in the first five-months period. Hualing sold 9,958 units heavy-duty trucks and recorded a market share of 1.6% from January to May this year.
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing 2023-09-21
- FOTON Delivers its 11 Millionth Vehicle -- TUNLAND V Pikcup 2023-04-17
- Philippines' First Electric Light Truck Unveiled & MILER Truck Debut 2023-02-16
- FOTON Auman High-end Mixer Trucks Rolled Off the Line in Thailand 2023-01-06
- CATL, FOTON to Form Joint Venture for Battery Leasing Business 2022-12-09
- Delivering the Trust: Flashing the Philipino Express 2022-11-16
- FOTON Secured an Order for 60 AUMAN EST-A AMT Trucks in Eastern Europe 2022-10-21
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- FOTON Mexico EVolves a Better World 2022-10-08
- FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao 2022-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022