Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
In the first six months, Foton Motor posted record sales as the phase-out of heavy emission vehicles and the staged success China has achieved for combating the coronovirus epidemic.
During the first half of this year, Foton vehicle sales amounted to around 320,000 units, rising 17.6 percent from the previous year, according to the latest statistics.
In particular, since the outbreak of the epidemic, Foton has realized the growth against the trend in the first five months. Under such context, FOTON continue to achieve a great success in June with an estimated 66071 heavy trucks sold and 47.9 percent surging year on year. This brought Foton’s total automobile sales to 320,168 units in the frist half of this year, with an increase of 17.6 percent year-on-year.
Foton’s subsidiary brands also achieved a major breakthrough in each segment. Specifically, 65,000 Foton Auman heavy-duty trucks were sold, up 42 percent year-on-year, accounting for 81.2 percent of the annual task. AUHAWK AUMARK medium truck slaes in the first half of this year were 30,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 25.9 percent and accounting for 53.8 percent of the annual task. Forland sales amounted to 140,000 units. Aullin saw an increase of 34.5 percent in medium and light-duty truck segment with a total sales of 50,000 units. All brands have posted an eye-catching results by achieving the previously set goal for H1.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021