China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
In June, heavy-duty truck sales amounted to 169,300 units, rising 63 percent from the previous year. Among them, tractor sales increased by 50 percent to 85,900 units on a year-over-year basis, but declined 5 percent on a month-over-month basis.
Specifically, all the top ten tractor makers saw a positive increase. According to the list, Foton, Sinotruk and Jiefang saw the greatest increase, rose by 119 and 58 percent and 56 respectively year on year.
With respect to market share, the combined share of top ten manufacturers accounts for about 98.48 percent of the total market share. The top five accounts for nearly 88.31 percent of the total share in June. The top one manufacturers, Jiefang alone controls over 28.02 percent of the market. FAW Jiefang continued to lead the market with 24,100 tractors sold in June, increasing 56 percent year on year.
Despite being affected by the global coronavirus, the tractor sales for the first half has been fine so far. With respect to cumulative sales, the tractor sales for H1 saw a 39 percent increase year-on-year, and over120,000 more units were sold compared to the same period last year. Specifically, nine out of top ten tractor makers saw a positive increase, while the rest one achieved a decline. Among the top ten tractor makers, it indicated that Hongyan rose by 120 percent, the greatest increase, followed by Foton at 85%, JAC at 57% and SINOTRUK at 52%, SHACMAN at 38%, Jiefang at 32%, Dongfeng at 26%, XCMG at 13%, and Dayun at 2%.
- China’s Most Powerful Tractor Unit Launched 2023-05-11
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February 2019-03-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022