China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
In June, heavy-duty truck sales amounted to 169,300 units, rising 63 percent from the previous year. Among them, tractor sales increased by 50 percent to 85,900 units on a year-over-year basis, but declined 5 percent on a month-over-month basis.
Specifically, all the top ten tractor makers saw a positive increase. According to the list, Foton, Sinotruk and Jiefang saw the greatest increase, rose by 119 and 58 percent and 56 respectively year on year.
With respect to market share, the combined share of top ten manufacturers accounts for about 98.48 percent of the total market share. The top five accounts for nearly 88.31 percent of the total share in June. The top one manufacturers, Jiefang alone controls over 28.02 percent of the market. FAW Jiefang continued to lead the market with 24,100 tractors sold in June, increasing 56 percent year on year.
Despite being affected by the global coronavirus, the tractor sales for the first half has been fine so far. With respect to cumulative sales, the tractor sales for H1 saw a 39 percent increase year-on-year, and over120,000 more units were sold compared to the same period last year. Specifically, nine out of top ten tractor makers saw a positive increase, while the rest one achieved a decline. Among the top ten tractor makers, it indicated that Hongyan rose by 120 percent, the greatest increase, followed by Foton at 85%, JAC at 57% and SINOTRUK at 52%, SHACMAN at 38%, Jiefang at 32%, Dongfeng at 26%, XCMG at 13%, and Dayun at 2%.
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February 2019-03-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- 2017 Manufacturers Annual Meeting Large-powered Tractors Inventory 2017-01-20
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021