China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
Days ago, China released its truck sales volume for the first half of 2020. According to the statistics, China's truck production and sales has seen a fast growth. Sales of trucks totalled 494,000 units in June, up 72.6 per cent over June 2019. While trucks sales in the first half of 2020 are up 10.8 percent year-to-date with 220,000 sales.
A total of 13,000 medium-size trucks were sold in June, up 36.8 per cent over the June 2019 result. For the first half year, 72,000 medium trucks have been sold, down on the same period in 2019 by 0.3 percent.
Specifically, seven out of ten medium-size truck makers saw a positive increase. According to the list, Jiefang, Sinotruk and JAC saw the greatest increase, rose by 196.5 and 118.8 percent and 115.0 respectively year on year.
Top Ten Medium-size Trucks Sales Between January And June
During the first half of 2020, FAW Jiefang saw the biggest increase with a growth of 221.6 percent year-on-year. Another two companies achieving a possitive growth are Foton and JAC, which are up 17.1 percent and 11.1 percent respectively. Seven companies in top ten saw a decline of various degree. One company even dropped by 64.9 percent on a year-over-year basis, hitting a record low.
- FAW South Africa Plant Achieves Sales of 794 Units in Q1 2023-05-05
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- FAW IMPORT & EXPORT Produced Its 6000th Vehicle in Philliphines 2023-03-20
- FAW Hongta Makes “Great Leap forward” in exports to Philliphines 2023-03-16
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.