China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
Days ago, China released its truck sales volume for the first half of 2020. According to the statistics, China's truck production and sales has seen a fast growth. Sales of trucks totalled 494,000 units in June, up 72.6 per cent over June 2019. While trucks sales in the first half of 2020 are up 10.8 percent year-to-date with 220,000 sales.
A total of 13,000 medium-size trucks were sold in June, up 36.8 per cent over the June 2019 result. For the first half year, 72,000 medium trucks have been sold, down on the same period in 2019 by 0.3 percent.
Specifically, seven out of ten medium-size truck makers saw a positive increase. According to the list, Jiefang, Sinotruk and JAC saw the greatest increase, rose by 196.5 and 118.8 percent and 115.0 respectively year on year.
Top Ten Medium-size Trucks Sales Between January And June
During the first half of 2020, FAW Jiefang saw the biggest increase with a growth of 221.6 percent year-on-year. Another two companies achieving a possitive growth are Foton and JAC, which are up 17.1 percent and 11.1 percent respectively. Seven companies in top ten saw a decline of various degree. One company even dropped by 64.9 percent on a year-over-year basis, hitting a record low.
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April 2017-05-09
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions 2017-03-18
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021