Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
In the domestic market, light-truck sales volume increased by 39 percent year-on-year to 210 thousand units in September.
Specifically, five out of top ten sales are in excess of 20 thousand units and 7 out of the top 10 are in excess of 10 thousand units. The sales volume of Foton has reached 40.5 thousand and ranked the first place in September.
Great Wall was ranked NO.2 with monthly sales of 22.9 thousand units in September for the second time in the year. With a significant growth of 146 percent year on year, SINOTRUK recorded 14.6 thousand light truck sales in September. With regards to market share, the top ten together created a 85.25 percent of the market share, 4.17 percent higher compared to the same period last year.
For the first three quarters, Foton has recorded 316.2 thousand light truck sales, up 22 percent year on year. With a 19.82 percent of market share, Foton has left the second Dongfeng far behind with a difference of 148.2 thousand units. JAC took the third place with its sales in excess of 161.7 thousand units and a market share of 10.13 percent. Great Wall, in the fourth place, saw its total sales reach 160.4 thousand with a market share of 10.05 percent, which is 2.8 percent higher against previous 7.25 percent last year. Another truck maker, SINOTRUK’s, also saw its market share go up by 2.88 percent from 4.94 percent a year earlier to now 7.83 percent.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY