Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
Accroding to the latest statistics, a further 90 thousand CNG trucks have beed sold in September bringing the total sales volume to 116.5 thousand this year. While sales for the last whole year is only 116 thousand, which showed a significant increase from last year.
SINOTURK has picked up top sales in September for five months in a row and continues to hold the NO.1 ranking with 34.1 thousand sales during Q1-Q3 period. FAW Jiefang won second place with sales of 28.5 thousand units and SHACMAN took third with sales of 23.4 thousand units. Dongfeng broke the threshold of 10 thousand units as of September and Beiben, Sinotruk and Hongyan reported the strongest growth of 175%, 138% and 81% respectively.
It can be seen from the data in the table that SINOTRUK achieved a stable rise to rank No.1 with sales of 3593 units in Sept. For the first three quarters, SINOTRUK recorded a 138 percent increase to 34.1 thousand units with a market share of 29.2 percent.
For the first three quarters, FAW Jiefang held a market share of 24.5 percent with an increase of 14 percent to 28.5 thousand units. SHACMAN held a market share of 20.1 percent with sales of 23.4 thousand units.
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- XCMG Continues to Claim Industry’s TOP 1 of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2017-07-20
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months 2016-10-27
- C&C CNG Dumpers Highlight Russia 2015-07-22
- SINOTRUK first CNG light truck completed with national V 2014-12-24
- FOTON AUMAN Secured 75 CNG Trucks in Jakarta 2014-11-24
- 100 Sinotruk CNG Tractors Delivered to Customers in Karamay 2014-09-30
- SHACMAN: Sale of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Surpasses 10,000 Units 2013-12-19
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Shaanxi Auto: LNG Truck Rises against Sleepy Market 2012-11-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021