Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
China’s dumper sales went up by 45 percent reaching 23,600 units in September alone. While the combined total sales of the first nine months went up by 11.1 percent to 202,800 units as against 182,500 units over the same period last year. The combined total increase is slightly more than 3 percent as against the 7.8 percent rise achieved during the January to August period.
Heavy-duty dump trucks have continued to rise for five straight months since May this year at an average rate of 50.91 percent.
Dongfeng moved into first place with monthly sales of 4400 units of 14T dumpers or higher and total combined sales of 30,200 units for the first nine months. These figures represent a total combined market share of 14.9 percent and a 40 percent increase over last year. SHACMAN, in the second place, sold only 100 units less than Dongfeng with its sales up 14.8 percent for the first nine months, reaching 30,000 units compared to the same period last year.
During the first nine months of 2020, Hongyan saw its dumper sales up 5 percent from the previous year to 29,700 units with a market share of 14.6 percentm, making it move into the fourth place after had kept the No. 1 position for months.
In particular, three-wing reported a 118 percent year-over-year increase in dumper sales volume to 5158 units for the first nine months. There are only a narrow gap of 2400 units between No.1 and No.5.
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY